Sunday, October 14, 2007

MOON BOOTS even Napoleon would be jealous of!


face of a future Napoleon Dynamite?!

Last year around March I was grocery shopping at Wally-World and just so happened to pass by the shoes department. There was a huge rack of clearance shoes, all were $4. Can they even MAKE shoes for $4, I don't know, but I thought I would take a look. As I was looking, a pair caught Trey's eye, and of course we couldn't pass them up! (If anyone knows me and my taste for Trey's shoes, I have sworn off "character" shoes. I think they look cute on any other child, but not my own. It really, REALLY was difficult purchasing these.) They are glorified Moon Boots, straight out of Napoleon Dynamite. So, when you see my boy tromping down the street in his neon blue "Thomas the Tank Engine" boots, don't thank me, thank Wally-World!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. I love the boots. But I also don't want to buy character shoes. I want Gaige to wear something cute.

Sommers said...

You are one of them now, just don't make a habbit of it...

They are pretty darn cute...