Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trey's cute booty!

***I had a picture of Trey's cute booty on this post for about 3 hours, and in those hours, I got a call from my mom saying she didn't want some freak looking at pictures of her grandson's booty. So, I promise, I had the cutest black and white picture of Trey standing by the bathtub, booty naked. Just imagine what you want.***

Whenever I am getting him ready for his bath, I always strip him down, and when he is in the buff, I ALWAYS pat his little bum. I know I wont be able to do this for much longer (he is going to become rough and tough and wont want to be touched at all by his mother!!!), and I just can't resist his little cheeks!
Well, on this particular morning, I had taken off his clean but wet diaper and was letting him stand by the tub while it filled up. I just patted his bum like I always do and he quickly turned to me with a strange look on his face. He said, "Mom, don't touch my bum." I said, "Why Trey, your bum is so cute." And his response, "It's poopy, don't touch it!!!" WHAT?! I just about died! It was NOT poopy, and if it was, I would have NOT touched it with bare hands. That silly bird, I don't know WHERE he comes up with such things!

No comments: