Sunday, October 14, 2007

Welcome Home!!!



10.7.07
We finally arrived home from Bend around 7:50 pm without any problem. Trey had fallen asleep about 3 minutes from Gramma and Grandpa's home and slept until Burns, Oregon. (I consider Burns a half-way/rest stop for us!)
When we arrived in our garage, I noticed a sweet note left from Justin!
After exchanging our hugs and kisses, I went into the kitchen to drop something off and I noticed something on our kitchen table. Another sweet note with a box from Molenars! I about started to cry, but instead I screamed! Inside was a beautiful "Pandora" bracelet I had told him about. One of my patients had the bracelet and I fell in love with it. You first buy the "band" and then you buy seperate beads for the bracelet. The bracelet Justin bought me came with the band and three beads. One bead has purple gems, the other one is a heart, and the third is a very pretty bead with roses engraved in it.
I couldn't BELIEVE he remembered and sought out Molenars. I don't think he has ever stepped foot into Molenars, but he did it all just for me! I love him dearly; not just for the thoughtful gifts he gives, but for the life he has shared with me!

No comments: