Sunday, January 27, 2008

Ava's Gifts

1.19.08
Jaime Brown is having a baby in about a month and had her work baby shower today! What a great turnout she had! The food was delicious, and the company was excellent!

I had made a pail for Trey's Halloween bucket, and thought I could make one for Baby Ava. She could use it for Halloween, Easter, or just to put socks or burp rags in!


Ava's pail


Thanks to friends in my ward who have girls, they let me in on the new craft! Headbands for babies made out of woman's tights!
If I had a girl, she would be wearing these constantly!!!!

2 comments:

Sommers said...

They turned out so cute!! I hope to finish my rags by this weekend.. I'll have to do a post....

jebandjenn simpson family said...

Rebecca-
you are so talented I am going to have to get some ideas from you. Especially those cute burp clothes.
So cute...