Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I have been Tagged!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: I was just getting off of a holiday trip to Hawaii for Christmas! I was dreading the school work I would be coming back to and worried about Jet Lag.

Things on my to-do list today: 1. Call patients to schedule their Additional View Mammograms (I HATE making those phone calls because they automatically think they have Breast Cancer. Hate it!) 2. Play with Trey in the snow when I get home from work! (I bribed him so we could get out the door and off to Miss Michelle's home!) 3. Try a new recipe that is cooking in the crock pot as we speak! (I hope our home isn't burning down!) 4. Try to plan a family vacation, hopefully tropical and warm!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would move our family to Bend so we could be closer to Justin and my family! Send my parents on a wonderful vacation for their 30th wedding anniversary

3 of my bad habits: 1. Leaving the mail for Justin to open when he gets home from work 2. Talking on my cell phone while I drive 3. I am a little too sensitive at times

3 places I have lived: 1. Bend, Oregon 2.Rexburg, Idaho 3. West Linn, Oregon

5 jobs that I have had: 1. Tanning Salon 2. Redmond Air Center-dispatcher for the Smoke Jumpers! 3. Aid for the Art Department for Ricks College (and if you REALLY want to know what kind of "AID" I was, let me know! All I can say was that it paid for Justin's Wedding ring, and I wouldn't be caught DEAD doing it ever again!) 4. Optometrist assistant 5. Diagnostic radiographer/Mammographer/Dexa bone density

5 Things people don't know about me: 1. We have taken two trips to Sun Valley, and my main reason for wanting to go was to "Star/Celebrity Search." I know, pathetic! 2. I worked a graveyard shift this Sunday/Monday just so I could get some of my life in order AND so I would have a day off during the week with my guys! I had NO patients!!! 3. I love to wash laundry and iron clothes. 4. I HATE folding laundry and hanging clothes up (which doesn't really go along with the whole laundry love huh?!) 5. Some may know this, but I once barfed while teaching the 4 year olds in Primary. Thankfully, I was in our classroom, and thankfully, there was a trash can in our room! Up until that day, there was NEVER a trash can!

I tag: 1. Becca 2. Kristen 3. Sommers

5 comments:

Clawson Family said...

The blog is ADORABLE, tell me how to make mine as hip and colorful!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up guys,

It's Randy, Justin's long lost cousin. I can't believe I found your blog. You guys look like your doing good.

jebandjenn simpson family said...

Rebecca-

Where do you get the cute backgrounds??? And how do you do it?

Alyce Dribnak said...

Hey, I noticed your photography link and just wondered if you checked out our family picts?

Angie Miller said...

I remember the barfing incident. It still haunts me that I wasn't a bigger help. I could have held your hair back.