Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trey's Busy

6.6.08
Coming back from Mexico, you'd think that we would slow down, but not so for Mr. Trey-Man. Not only has he gotten into puzzles, he wants to help in the kitchen. When he saw me rolling out dough, he wanted in on the action!


Trey had been missing "the cousins," so we invited them to the movie "Horton Hear's a Who!" I thought it was pretty cute and Trey seemed interested in it. (Although, I have to say, during the movie, I looked behind us for some reason, and I counted 3 different adults asleep!)

Jared, Trey, and Jacob (from L to R)

After the movie, we went to Arctic Circle for some icrecream, JAMES' idea! (I think James just might take after his father. They both seem to love icecream!) Trey loved being with "the cousins" and enjoyed telling them of our adventures in Mexico!

No comments: