Friday, December 5, 2008

Meeting GiGi, G.Pa and "Aunt" Amy

11.26.08
We are so blessed to have family members willing and excited to travel from all different states just to come celebrate Thanksgiving and Tian's blessing with us. GiGi, G.Pa (my grandparents) drove up from Salt Lake, and brought my cousin Amy from Rexburg with them! Amy's from Loving, Texas (I love(no pun intended!!!) the name of their town!) and is going to BYU-Idaho! They arrived the day before Thanksgiving; I was so anxious to introduce Tian to them!

Tian and G.Pa's meeting for the 1st time!


Tian meeting GiGi for the 1st time
Video of Tian talking to GiGi


Tian meeting "Aunt" Amy for the 1st time


1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

The cutest pictures!
I love Tian talking to grandma!
Wow, he's talking and he doesn't even have teeth.. ha ha