Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Activity Days

11.25.08
Today was my first Activity Days at my home and I had a great time. I was a bit intimidated at first I will admit, but my little entertainer, the Trey-Man put everyone at ease with his rendition of Gabriella's, "I've Got To Go My Own Way" from High School Musical; complete with singing and choreography. I think the girls LOVED it! (Just kidding! Actually, I think they were a bit annoyed, but he at least made them laugh!)
We made turkeys out of apples, almonds, peanuts (still in the shell. THANK YOU BROOK! You were a complete life saver! Thanks for the peanuts!), and construction paper!


My friend Janae who is helping with the older girls in our group! She was a great help!






We had apple cobbler for a snack (note to self, hardly any of the girls liked apple cobbler, but did gobble (no pun intended!) up the vanilla ice cream!). I should have just served peanuts because half of the girls hovered over the garbage can and cracked peanuts to eat.

To end the evening, some of the girls held Tian, the others chased Trey around. When the girls left, Trey was sad and very sweaty!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Cutest bunch of girls Rebecca, what fun calling.. I'd love it.
Enjoy