Monday, December 1, 2008

Tian's 2 Month Stats

Tian's 2 month appointment was very eventful. I laid Tian on the exam table and stood next to him. Trey was next to me, standing on a chair. Just as Dr. Archibald was about to start evaluating Tian, Trey fell from the chair to the ground. He hit his back on the seat of the chair and was crying pretty hard. Dr. Archibald, being the sweet guy (I feel strang calling him a man; considering he is probably younger then Justin and closer to MY age!) he is, ran to me, grabbed Tian out of my arms so I could console Trey. Dr. Archibald evaluated Tian as I calmed Trey down. So, sadly, I didn't get to see Tian cooing at Dr. Archibald and impressing him with all of his skills. Trey was fine, I think he was mostly embarrassed. Poor guy!

So, here are Tian's 2 month stats:

Weight: 12 lbs. 15 oz 75%
Length 23.5 75%
Head: 40 cm 50%


At this appointment, Tian should have had his 2 month immunizations, but I felt a little nervous giving them to him. The day before (which was a Sunday) his appointment was a terrible day for him. He didn't sleep well and cried through 2 out of the 3 hours of church. I didn't want to slam him with shots, so we will get his shots December 4th.

No comments: