Monday, December 1, 2008

Thank You Read Young

11.20.08
I was talking with my friend Janaeabout an activity for Activity Days in January when we thought of a perfect idea for displaying a calendar. We needed a sheet of metal for this craft and was thinking about where we could get metal. We were thinking about our resources, and I thought about a guy in our ward! He works with metal and rod iron and I called him to see if he could order us some metal. He said he had scrap metal in his shop that he could GIVE us! What a generous, nice, giving man! We went to his shop (which was so huge and amazing!) and he cut 20 pieces of 8x8 metal for our girls! What a great guy!


Read's machine at work!

While Janae and I enjoyed watching Read's machine work its magic, Trey enjoyed playing with Jaxsin, his "nursery friend" as he calls Jaxsin!


Thanks Read for all you have done for us and our girls.
Now, I can't wait for January to roll around so we could do our craft with our cute little Activity Day girls!

1 comment:

JD said...

How nice of him. I love that you're thinking so far ahead. Can't wait to see what it is!