Sunday, December 21, 2008

Trey *hearts* Delaney

12.21.08
If this isn't love, I don't know what love is! Trey was so excited to meet Delaney and her parents at the train expo, that when Delaney walked through the doors, Trey ran up to her and gave her the sweetest hug ever! I think she was a little surprised, but warmed up to his hug real quick! On the drive over to the library, Delaney was asking her mom, Abbey, who Trey was. "Is Trey my Cousin?" Abbey said, "no." Delaney's response, "Then Trey's my brotha! Yea, hims (for He Is) my brotha!"



Delaney meeting her "other brother from another mother," Tian!

Hand in hand, they walked through the kids section; Delaney showing Trey all the cool spots in the library!

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Trey starts early dressing up for Prom! Too funny to see him at the library all spiffed up. What a cutie pie!

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

that is too cute! trey doesn't get any loves at home, does he? :)