Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alisha Pixton-Chang

4.1.09
Facebook, you have GOT to love it! I have reconnected with 4 old roommates from Ricks, one of which informed me she and her two cute little kids would be traveling through Boise. We planned to meet for an hour or so before she hit the road again!

Alisha was a roommate I met through a summer semester at Ricks. I didn't know anyone in my new apartment, and was a bit nervous, but I am so happy I took that leap of faith! I made amazing friends who I continued to live with the following year; the year Justin and I were engaged for!

Alisha attended my wedding reception, along with our other roommate Tasha.

Chelsea Ann and I were roommates with Alisha and I knew it would be a blast from the past if Chelsea Ann met up with Alisha and I. We decided to meet at stinky, smelly Carl's Jr. to let our kids run and it would be a perfect dinner local for Alisha and her family!

Alisha has the cutest little kids; Malachi (whose birthday was on the day we met! He's an April Fool's Day baby! He turned 3) and Boston who was 13 months!

It was as if time hadn't past. I loved our visit and was so happy Alisha would want to spend a few hours out of her long drive with us!

Love you Alisha! I am so glad we met 10 years ago in that dark, scary, smelly basement apartment!



Isn't Boston the cutest little girl ever?


6 comments:

Ammon and Tasha said...

OH MY HECK!!! I would have loved to have been there! how fun! look at all you cute hot looking mommies!! so I was thinking we REALLY need to plan a girls weekend and have all of us meet up! we probably wont be able to do it until next winter or something since we all have little ones but we should really look into doing something like that! it would be a BLAST!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am SO glad you posted this! Has it really been 9 years since we all lived together??? You guys look awesome. Thanks for making my first (and only!) year at Ricks such an awesome experience! GO GREENBRIAR #11!!! Alisha's kids are adorable, and is that Chelsea's baby??? What a cutie!

Mandy + Aubrey said...

Okay, I'm a dork. Is that Tian Chelsea is holding?

bledsoeblog said...

Chelsea is holding Tian in the picture of her and Alisha! She was kind enough to watch Tian for a short while so I could round up Trey, and then snap a picture of those beauties!

Tasha, we totally need to all get together. How about at Mandy's home in Hawaii? Wouldn't that be amazing? I would dig it, I hope you would too Mandy!!!

Yeah, go Greenbrier #11! We ruled!

Unknown said...

Wait there are other Boston's out there!? Oh well,our will be twelve next month and a boy. I love getting updates via your blog Rebecca!

Unknown said...

Wait there are other Boston's out there?! Oh well, ours will be twelve next month and a boy! I love reading your blog so I can stay updated Rebecca!