Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4.18.09
As my mom helped set up for a wedding, my dad, Derek, and I took Trey and Tian to a movie. The movie choices were: 17 Again or the Hannah Montana movie. Trey really likes Zac Efron and secretly wishes his hair could looked like Zac's.


Trey's hair will NEVER look like Zac's, but I guess he can always wish!


When asked what movie he would like to attend, Trey said, "Hannah Montana." Trey knows a thing or two about Hannah Montana, mostly her songs and that her REAL name is Miley Cyrus, but he has never showed interest in her tv show. So, I was pretty surprised he wanted to see her movie. Her movie WAS rated "G" though, so I was happy knowing Trey wouldn't pick up on anything he shouldn't.



Surprisingly, the movie was great! Trey sat through most of the movie, munching on popcorn and hardly making a peep. Tian was a bit restless, but nothing a bottle couldn't cure!

I know my dad wouldn't appreciate me writing this, but at the end of the movie, my dad shed a few tears! The movie's message was sweet; it must have struck a chord with him!!

We have been hearing the "Hoedown Throwdown" song from the movie for quite some time on Radio Disney/Satelite Radio. Trey was excited to see the song performed AND the dance that went along with it.

I looked up the Hoedown Throwdown on You Tube and found the dance steps and music after the movie. I showed the You Tube instructional video to Trey, and after watching the steps twice, I was so surprised at how well he could dance the Hoedown. Next time you see him, you will have to ask him to show you the Hoedown!




If you are wondering what the "Hoedown Throwdown" is, here is the instructional video so you too can dance the hoedown; just like Hannah Montana!

No comments: