Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Helping in the Fields


4.17.09
Talk about cheap labor! My dad came home from a work week in Portland and took Trey with he and G.Pa to "help in the fields." Basically, Trey rode along for the ride and watched my Dad turn on the irrigation for the first time! He loves riding on the ATV and spending time with Grandpa Bend!







It is my Grandfather's dream to retire "on the ranch" and enjoy the chores that comes with living on property with cattle and irrigation water. Doesn't G.Pa look content and at peace?!






Tian and I enjoyed the pleasant weather on the lawn.



Doesn't Tian look so mature in his little hoodie? The hoodie was a Bend shopping find prior to the ER visit!(my mom stayed in my car while the boys slept and I shopped! I LOVED it! I got so much accomplished while the boys were in dreamland!) Tian has grown out of his winter clothes, and the weather is just a little too windy for t-shirts and long sleeves, sans a jacket! Thankfully, I had the opportunity to shop; I also stocked up for Easter outfits that will be worn next year! Oh, I can't wait for another year to put the boys in their Easter Outfits!

No comments: