Wednesday, May 6, 2009

4.19.09
While the family was at church, Tian and I stayed home and took it easy. The poor guy was feeling better, but not good enough to take him into a public place. I would have been saddened if he would have caught another bug.
We spent the morning on the lawn, enjoying the sun and getting some Vitamin D! I haven't been able to take Tian out, with only a diaper, so this was an exciting day! The weather was warm enough, Tian really enjoyed himself!

I loved seeing his bright white skin and chubby little arms reaching for his pacifier. Since being sick, Tian has enjoyed his pacifier more then ever before! Maybe it helps his ears, who knows!




I love how the hairs on his arms can be seen in the sunlight! So fuzzy and chubby!


1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Come back! I miss you all!