Friday, November 20, 2009

bathtime-G Rated

11.19.09
I will need to give a bit of a background for these pictures. First, I have posted way too many pictures for this post I know, but I couldn't just pick a few.

Back to the background behind these pictures. Tian hadn't pooped the day before. I know, no big deal for most kids, but obviously not for this one. I don't think he has ever skipped a day, therefore, Tian was NOT a happy camper. He cried for most of the morning (he DID stop crying when I put him in the car for a visit teaching appointment. That was a small miracle for sure!) and was not wanting to eat. I thought that a warm bath may relax his little tummy, and in the meantime, I could feed him some apricots!

Turns out all he really needed was some warm water, some apricots and a little blue car to make all his tummy troubles melt away! He was happy as ever and ate one forth of a quart of apricots! He also began saying what sounds a lot like the word "More." I wouldn't say he has perfected the word by any means, but he is on his way!








check out this little guy, in his birthday suit, bruised forehead and all! He couldn't be any happier, and neither could I.

About 10 minutes after getting this little man out of the tub, a second miracle of the day happened: He had a poopy diaper!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Love this last picture of Tian. I can't wait. I love all his teeth and his cute little nose when he smiles!