Tuesday, November 17, 2009

BrownMarshall Family





11.7.09
One of my dearest, most dedicated friends Jaime asked if I would mind taking a family picture for a gift for someone in her family! (I wont say who just in case the word gets out!) I was actually out taking pictures of my other friends family when I received Jaime's message and was so stoked! I was happy she thought of me and a little nervous at the same time! There would be 7 adults and one little Ava Lynn in the pictures, the largest group I have shot so far!

The best day of the week for this family to secretly meet was Saturday, we went out to Boise, and had a great evening! At least, I did! I don't think they enjoyed themselves as much as I did!

I do have to say, I had what I think was Photographer's block. I couldn't bring myself past some frustrations and my sweet, smart and creative co-worker, but more importantly, FRIEND helped me in a large, LARGE way! Thank you Emily for pulling me out of my rut! You are a lifesaver!



When I was 12 years old and feeling sorry for myself because I had 3 brothers and no sisters, THIS is the family I longed to be in! A family with all girls, FIVE of them! Aren't these two sisters the cutest things around? Watch out world!




And how could I not resist some alone pictures of Miss Ava Lynn! This girl is so loved, all of her sweet aunts just dote on her every need! She is LOVED!!!





Thank you Jaime for putting your trust in my very limited photography skills! I tell you what, your photoshoot made me so nervous, but I am so happy you asked me to do it!

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Like I said on Facebook.. what an adorable, cute little girl, and all her sweet aunts and mom!

the davis family blog said...

Rebecca these are so cute. I love the 5th one down of all of the girls. I also love the two pictures of the two sisters together. Of course little Ava is adorable!!