Friday, November 20, 2009

No Babies Allowed

11.19.09
Trey was playing at his friend Tyler's home and noticed Tyler had a sign on his door. Trey asked Tyler what the sign said and Tyler said something to the effect of "Don't bother me, I am sleeping." I guess Trey had been thinking about that sign for quite some time because the other day he asked if we could make a sign for his door. I asked Trey what he wanted his sign to say. He said, "NO BABIES ALLOWED!" So, I scribbled the little note, put some tape on it, and plastered it to his door.

Later that evening, after Trey had let Tian out of the front door and into the front yard where Tian came 3 feet from deaths doorstep (the culprit, our little garden pond situated in our front yard), we began baby proofing the house. We already have gates up and outlet covers on, I wanted more. I wanted locks on all important doors (front, garage, and pantry doors) and doorknob covers too. Trey was happy to help and asked if he could place a doorknob cover for his room. Little did he know he wouldn't be able to get into his OWN room!

(notice the doorknob cover!)

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

This makes me laugh. We need to babyproof this place before he comes... too bad you can't bring your gate for our stairs,