Friday, November 13, 2009

DCI

10.27.09
After completing the summer reading program from our local library, we were given passes to the Discovery Center of Idaho. They expired on Halloween, so, on a random Tuesday in October, we decided to make a day out of it. For a long time, I thought it would be a date with just me and boys, but Justin was able to take a long lunch and join us. I think Justin enjoys the Discovery Center more then the boys do! He is a great father and I am very lucky he was able to join us!




As you can see, Justin's favorite station is the bubble station.




And to no surprise, Tian's favorite place was the grocery store. He had to "test" all the food out, just to make sure it really wasn't edible.




Tian navigated through the center like a pro.






On a side note clearly for journal purposes, After the Discovery Center, I went into work to receive the Flu shot AND a TB test! That was a fun experience, not only to see my co-workers but to show off my dashing young lads! I also got my picture taken WITH the boys for our employee website! So, now not only will the doctors and radiologists see my smiling, unprepared-for-picture-day face and hair, but they will see my two little guys!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

What a fun center. The only center like that here in Bend,just closed down!
Lucky that Justin was able to join you. Dad's always make places more fun!