Friday, November 13, 2009

"R" Family

11.1.09
This family is fairly new to our ward but seem like they are old friends to us. The mom is an x-ray and CT tech, the dad is a major bird hunter, and the baby boy is the cover model for Gerber Baby Food. Needless to say, we get along perfectly!

I was flattered when they asked me to take their family picture. They have never sent out Christmas Cards and wanted to start this year and a family picture was needed to make the cards complete!








This was my first experience with an animal, and a HORSE no less. The next picture was actually taken by mistake, but was a favorite of the dad! Here you go "J."












Aren't they so stinkin' cute?! Poor little baby didn't find me humerous at all! The mom has the prettiest eyes and had the cutest jeans on!




This door is actually on their property! I have been given permission to take more pictures on their property which I am thrilled to do!








I love how Mr. "J" is looking at his wife! He just kept staring at her with a huge grin!

















No comments: