Friday, November 13, 2009

Grand Opening

10.24.09
I have been waiting for this day to arrive for YEARS now! I had always said, I would be there for the grand opening, and, as these pictures prove, I was!

The grand opening of Macy's in Nampa was complete with the high school marching band (which is the high school marching band we sometimes watch at nights!), breakfast foods, and if you were one of the lucky first 500 to enter the doors, you received a $10 gift card!(which I WAS!)

The line of patient shoppers!

The marching band. I couldn't get too close because #1. I didn't want to lose my spot in line and #2. There were police guarding the entrances!
I made out with a Hurley Hoodie (which I have been wanting for over a year now), a cute purple and grey long sleeved shirt, and some skinny jeans. Mind you, my first skinny jeans SINCE the 5th grade when Guess Jeans made their skinny jeans with the zippers at the ankle. I didn't know if I could really pull on another pair of skinny jeans, with the horrid memories of 5th grade, but once they were on, I didn't want to rip them off! (and they weren't acid washed like the ones I owned in the 5th grade which was a major plus!)
I love you Macy's and will be seeing you for years and years to come!


1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Can't wait to see the skinny jeans!
And the store is so close.. right, is it in Penny's shopping center down the street?