Sunday, November 29, 2009

Toll Family

11.15.09
The next few (I should say MANY) pictures are of two very special people! When I was pregnant with Trey, I was frantically searching for someone who could watch him on the two days I went to work. Miss Michelle was an answer to our family's prayer. Her and her two sweet, caring, loving children, Taylor and Tanner, took Trey, and many other children, into their home and loved them as if they were family.

Our lives changed last March when Miss Michelle took an opportunity to better her life and her children's lives. We mourned Miss Michelle leaving, but moved on with our lives. We have stayed in touch, and this last Sunday I was given the sweet opportunity to take pictures of Taylor and Tanner! (I also took a picture of the three of them but Miss Michelle made me PROMISE I would not post her picture on my blog!)

This was one of my favorite shoots! We went to seven different locations, and unfortunately, the sun went down way too quickly! I don't know about them, but I was LOVING every moment spent taking their pictures!


Taylor is so loving with her younger brother. I don't think I was EVER as sweet as she is!

They are so loving with each other.

Such beautiful eyes!

Here is the beauty herself: Miss Taylor! Watch out highschool boys!







Taylor didn't know I snuck this picture!
Look at that genuine smile, all natural!

They each brought props: Taylor's was an Ipod!



Justin wishes I would have turned the bench around so you couldn't see the torn portion of the upholstry. I thought that added to the picture!

Mr. Tanner, the ladies man!

I submitted the above picture to my teacher for my photography class lesson 3 assignment. She couldn't get over how beautiful Tanner's eyes were! AND, she loved his eye contact!






Tanner also brought his Ipod and his bike!
Sorry for all of my picture posts; I just couldn't choose two!
Thank you, thank you for the evening of laughs and beauty!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great photos! you captured some really great light :) we should go out together and find some cool locations!

sauter signs off said...

These are the BEST!!!!
The colors are perfect!
Tanner & Taylor are so cute.
They have the best features, (eyes, pretty hair, perfect lips, natural smile)!
You are so good Rebecca!!!
I'm sure Miss Michelle is loving them... Hey, I want to see Michelle!

Angie Miller said...

I wish I had red hair.

Anonymous said...

if you have some time this friday or saturday we should go out...it's supposed to be nice weather!
give me a call and let me know!