Thursday, December 3, 2009

Miss M1 and Miss M2

11.19.09
I can't get enough of these beauties!


I really like how Miss M2's arm frames her face. I would consider this a "natural frame" if I was to submit this to my photography class! This was also taken "mid-flight" while on a tire swing!
Little thing had no idea I was snapping her picture!
Look at that girl work it! Her hands on her hips, working her hair, amazing!

I was showing my mom these pictures during our Thanksgiving holiday and she couldn't get over these girls. Especially this lovely Miss M1.
This picture was also taken "mid-flight" on the same tire swing. That swing was quite the attraction!

After looking at these pictures of Miss M1 she said, "She is going to be a knock out. Actually, she already IS one. They need to keep their eye on her and lock her up!!!" Meaning, boys will be knocking down your door Jessica in just a few years. ACTUALLY, they probably already are! I know of two boys, without naming names, who have had a crush on this little lovey since Kindergarten. Anyhow, not to worry mom, The "M" girls have a very buff dad who probably can pack a mean punch and watches his daughters like a hawk!

No comments: