Thursday, December 3, 2009

Good Golly Miss _ _ _ _ _!

11.19.09
After taking pictures of the "M" girls a few weeks ago, their mom and my sweet friend Jessica asked if I could take some pictures of their little sister Miss "M." She actually hinted on HER blog that she would like some pictures done of her little one, and of course I jumped at the occasion! We went to the Draper's property, and this is what I got!

This is Jessica and my favorite picture of Miss "M" and her older sisters. She knows who's boss!






Thank you Jessica for pushing around Tian and corralling Trey. Trey just loves your girls and can't get enough of him. And, really, who could blame him?!

3 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Very cute little girl. She is so sweet looking, yet timid!

the davis family blog said...

She is so cute. I love her little brown eyes. Great Job.

Vicki said...

Boy, that Molly looks just like her mama!!