Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thanks Keller's

1.9.10
For taking this sweet families pictures....




we received a VERY generous gift certificate to Applebee's!
I wasn't feeling in the mood for cooking, so I tried out Car Side to Go and it was AMAZING!







I splurged and ordered some fries. My New Year's Resolution for 2010 is to not only stay off of candy but to only order a salad when I encounter a trip to a fast food place. Well, I don't consider Applebee's fast food! Fries, here I come! (I am SUCH A sucker for fries!)

Tian loved the fries, especially fries that are smothered in ketchup.

Thank you Keller's for thinking of us! Our dinner was delicious, thanks you your kindness!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

When we go to I-Hop or Shari's I always order fries. On Derek's weekly trips to Carl's Junior, I'm always so tempted to still a fry... No, Applebee's is not a Fast Food joint! Be Brave Rebecca!