Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tian's new kicks

1.7.10
I love the website 6pm.com. LOVE them! I have been having the hardest time finding shoes for Tian. He has been in Robeez for the longest time, he has grown out of his Robeez Trenz and I didn't know what else to purchase. While browsing through 6pm's website, I found the greatest little shoes for Tian! He LOVES them, and I couldn't have been happier!


Tian's new big kids shoes=Nike Shox

Tian loves to find his shoes throughout the day. He will bring them to me so I can put them on him. I will find him often stomping around the kitchen, testing out his new shox I guess!

Trey was so happy Tian has a pair of Nike's now. (Trey has kind of an obsession over Nike shoes right now. It was sketchers a few months ago, but now it is Nike. That crazy boy is just way too young to care about brands, BUT, he does.)

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

You haven't told me about that web-site. I'll have to check it out.
He does so well with big boy shoes.