Saturday, January 30, 2010

Nursery and CTR 5

1.3.10
Today Tian was given the ok to visit Nursery for the first time. It just so happened to also be Trey's first week in the CTR 5 class with Sister Barnes! Trey had already met Sister Barnes and made cookies with her the week before, so he was thrilled to join her class. Tian was a little oblivious to the change but LOVED to be able to run and play instead of walking the halls or sneaking into the MEN'S bathroom(which always happened when I was with him. I usually would ask a man to go and grab him!). Tian enjoyed playing with balloons, stealing peoples snack (sorry Tenley!) and climbing on anything in reach. He also dug through the trash a few times which made me want to puke. Big day for our little guys!


Trey, Jaxson Young and Sister Barnes
Tian sporting the Blue and Orange for Boise State's Fiesta Bowl Game (which they one the next day!!!)
Tian stealing Tenley's snack

I love this sweet face. When Tian concentrates, he sticks his tongue out!



This next one's for you Janae...

Maycee (on the right) on her first day of Sunbeams!

3 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

Awww, cute pictures! Tian is so cute. That is funny he stole Tenley's snack, I noticed in the picture she is pushing him away with one hand while shoving her face with the other. Nice. :) I am SO GLAD for nursery!!

sauter signs off said...

I have to brag and say that I have the cutest Grandson's around!
Loved the pictures. YOu are so good to have the camera with you at all times!

Ambrose Ambush said...

I love a new year in primary!!! Aww, They do grow up tooo fast!! Thanks Rebecca, you're the best!