Thursday, February 4, 2010

Surprise for Trey and Tian









1.16.10




For a week or so, I had been planning a surprise for the boys. Because of Martin Luther King day, and no Activity Days on Tuesday, I planned a surprise trip to Bend, Oregon to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Bend. It was hard to keep it a secret; especially when Trey began asking me out of the blue "When are we going to go to Bend, Oregon and see Grandma and Grandpa Bend" or saying, "I miss Derek." It was as if he knew something was hiding up my sleeve.



I had it all planned out. I was going to trick Trey into thinking we were just going on errands. I counted all of the places we stopped, and we surely had a morning of errands; 6 places to be exact. After the car was full of gas and we had some DVD's in the DVD player, my Mom called and asked Trey where we were going. Trey said, "We are just running errands." My Mom broke Trey the news, and I got it all on tape. I would NOT suggest taping your son while driving on the freeway. SCARY! Click here to watch the video


No comments: