Thursday, February 4, 2010

Baby Lucas

1.19.10
I had the chance to meet Mr. Lucas today and take his 1 year old picture. I have never taken an official "I year old Birthday picture," I was a bit nervous, but so excited to take on the opportunity. I haven't seen my friend Gina since she was married about 2.5 year ago, so it was a wonderful reunion! After chatting with Gina throughout the hour or so we spent taking pictures, we decided we need to get our husbands together. Her husband is a huge hunter, I think Justin and Kevin would be a perfect match in Hunting Heaven! They would have many stories to tell between the two of them!
This picture is for Hunter Kevin. Gina wanted a picture of Lucas in his camo gear!
Lucas has the cutest "faux hawk" ever! Gina says his hair is always like this. When he wakes up, after he takes a bath, and after naps. Doesn't he have the brightest eyes?





My friend Gina is one of the strongest, most amazing people I know. She has gone through so much in her first year of motherhood, and couldn't have done it with more grace. I really look up to her.


Thank you Gina for the afternoon. Your little Lucas is the sweetest, most mellow guy! It was great! Hope you like them!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

How cute!! Good Job. I was thinking of March or so for the pix. What do you think? I should research some position i guess. When are we going to have a girls night? Miss you! Did you take advantage of the Albie quaker sale? I did, but no granola bars left by the time I went. Sad:(

sauter signs off said...

These are great Rebecca. I'm so happy you and Gina are friends and you were able to take these great pictures. I love the one with Gina and her little guy!

Gina, Kevin and Lucas Samuel said...

You take the most beautiful photos. Thank you for taking the time to do that for us. You are so wonderful! Big hugs to you and looking forward to seeing you again.