Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day with Mom and Robert

1.17.10
Thanks to my Dad and brother Robert, I was able to go shopping with my Mom on Monday morning while I was in Bend, Oregon. I can't think of the last time I spent some time shopping with my Mom. She needed some new jeans, I was happy to help her find some! We found some great deals at Old Navy (I picked up a pair of jeans for $6.99!). While we were shopping, Trey and Tian spent the morning with uncle Robert and my Dad. They went 4-wheeling and hiking around the property.

After checking on the boys back at my parents home, I picked up Robert and he accompanied me to the Gap. I was to meet Chelsea Ann's mom at the Gap to exchange some items Judy left while visiting Chelsea Ann in Idaho, and the Gap was having a killer deal. Facebook didn't let me down on this trip. There were two situations where Facebook brought me great joy while I was in Bend. First, an old friend from High School works in Bend at the Gap. Before leaving for Bend, I asked my friend Julie if the Gap was going to be having a sale. She informed me they were having a great sale. She ALSO was my "personal shopper" and set aside some items for Trey-man. While in the Gap, I also ran into another friend from high school Jamie! It was so great to see Jamie, she hasn't changed a bit!

After the Gap, Robert and I drove around downtown Bend. My second situation with Facebook while in Bend meeting up with my friend Gina (I will get to that next!). Gina contacted me through Facebok, after seeing some pictures and said she would have to "hire" me to take their family pictures. I let Gina know that I was going to be in Bend, I would LOVE to meet her little son and take their family picture. I told Gina I am not charging at the moment and I would love the experience. So, Robert and I drove around downtown for some urban feel for the following days photo shoot!

No comments: