Thursday, February 4, 2010

Swimming at the Athletic Club of Bend

1.16.10
My parents had a fun evening planned for us when we arrived in Bend. It all began at the Athletic Club of Bend for some swimming. My Mom has patience of a saint and swam with Trey most of the time. When Trey wasn't with my Mom, he was on my Dad's back, cruising around the swimming pool "like a dolphin!" My Mom finally got Trey comfortable enough to float, with out stretched arms holding a kick board.

Tian did really well, but towards the end, he was pointing to the hot tub. He knew all too well what the hot tub was all about.

As we sat in the hot tub, Trey told me he had a secret. He whispered in my ear, "I really wish Dad was here, I really miss him." Trey was very worried about Justin. He didn't think I told Justin we were going to Bend and that Justin would be "very" worried about us. He then thought Justin was going to be very sad that we were gone. I am sure he wasn't all too sad while he had "card night" at our home the first evening we were in Bend.




After we worked up an apetite, we headed over to Mickey D's for some dinner. Bend has a great Mickey D's with a wonderful playstructure inside. We also enjoyed the entertainment. (there was a great W.T. family that made us laugh!)

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

And remember Rebecca I saw the same two people (two out of how many?) on the big motorized kids jeep.. go figure.