Thursday, April 15, 2010

dinner with "the cousins"

2.14.10
My brother and sister in laws James and Tina invited us over for dinner after a long weekend of house improvements and family visits. We couldn't have been more grateful for their generosity and hospitality.

During our stay, Trey and Tian wanted to go outside and jump on the trampoline. For some reason, Trey either didn't bring a jacket or wanted to borrow one from the cousins. Anyhow, I didn't realize he had borrowed a jacket from someone until I looked outside and saw this cute little person in a bright pink Elmo jacket. I thought it was a neighborhood girl with very short blonde hair until I looked a little closer. It was my son, Trey, sporting a very pink jacket! Thank you Tacy for dressing Trey and keeping him warm.


Although very fuzzy, look at Tian's cute face! All smiles and happy to be with his cousins.

Justin keeping his "favorite uncle" title by playing with all the children while the adults stay nice and warm, chatting inside. You are the greatest Justin!





1 comment:

Angie Miller said...

I laughed out loud at the "short-haired neighbor girl."