Thursday, April 15, 2010

Floors #3

2.13.10
James, my brother in law had a very busy day of basketball games and family in town. He is always willing to help, and today was no different. After the basketball game, he came to our home and helped Justin and his father Larry lay down our flooring! Thank you James!





Notice the great paint job? Marie, my mother in law and I painted the night before. We used to have Ralph Lauren River Rock paint, which was a dark brown with texture added to the paint. We decided to go with a putty like color which I love! This putty color is throughout our front room, our kitchen and our dining area. Bye Bye apple green in the kitchen and dining room!

1 comment:

The Godell Family said...

I would love to see the finished project of your floors. It looks nice from what I could see.