Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trey's "old preschool" graduation

5.13.10
When our beloved Miss Michelle moved on to bigger and better things and we were in search of a new daycare, I conned Trey into believing he was going to a school. He believed me and called it his preschool. (btw, I hate the word daycare.) When we enrolled Trey into Tiny Tots with Ms. Cherry and Ms. Des, he began calling Tiny Tots his "new preschool" and daycare his "old preschool."

Trey has been working for weeks preparing for his "old preschool" graduation. He learned new songs and was excited to perform them. The kids were asked to wear blue shirts and everyone was invited. Justin and I were both able to leave work early to witness this huge monumental milestone.

I grinned from ear to ear, holding both cameras in hand to document every second of this program.

Trey stood so quietly and politely in his assigned spot for the graduation presentation. The program was running quite late, and he was terrified to leave his spot. I finally talked him into leaving his spot and saying hello to us.








Trey with Ms. Nikki (on the left) and Ms. Christina (on the right)











Isn't he the cutest graduate ever?!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

I agree, the cutest GRADUATE Ever!
Loved the songs!