Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trey's VIP day

5.12.10
Every once in a while Trey is chosen to be the VIP (Very Important Person) at Preschool. I knew this would be his last opportunity in Preschool to be the VIP, so I wanted to make his day a little extra special.

After picking him up from school, I told him we were going out to lunch. He asked "where?" I told him Carl's Jr. He said, "Oh," as if not impressed in the least bit about my plan. I then told him that he was going to have a Very Important Guest join us for lunch (which I had already pre arrainged) and asked if he would like to know who the guest was. I told him it was going to be Chelsea Ann and Treyman literally jumped out of his carseat. He said, "Yipee" and his attitude completely changed!

Chelsea Ann is so sweet, always supporting our family. Chelsea is pregnant and due in two week and looks amazing! You would never have guessed she was carrying two babies.



We are so proud of you Trey and think you are VERY IMPORTANT!
Thank you Chelsea Ann for always supporting our family!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Really.. she looked amazing being pregnant with her little twins!