Monday, December 17, 2007

Enrichment Christmas Dinner 2007


12.18.07
Miss Michelle was in charge of the Christmas Enrichment Dinner, and the Bishopric was helping set up, serve food and clean up. SO, I decided to go with Justin early, to help him AND Miss Michelle. The food was excellent, the entertainment was uplifting and thoughtful, Miss Michelle did an outstanding job.

After the dinner and dessert, Trey decided he wanted to serenade the crowd. (Yes, there was a nursery provided, and after letting him "cry it out" for several minutes, and listening to him gag himself, I decided I wasn't going to be cleaning up barf and took him into the dinner.)

Miss Michelle was so sweet, she was having Trey sing the days of the week song, Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam, and Jingle Bells. I should mention, the volume was down in the gym but NOT in the foyer. When Michelle found out I could hear her in the foyer, she about died. She has a wonderful voice, but I think she thought she wasn't being heard.

So, here is a picture of Trey "serenading" the remainder of the crowd. Mind you, no one could hear!!!!

BTW Sommers, recognize the shirt?

No comments: