Monday, December 17, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

12.14.07
Grandma Marie came to town 12.12.07 to spend the weekend with us and to watch "the cousins" while their parents had a romantic get-a-way to Sun Valley, Idaho! We had the joy of taking them to our Ward's Christmas Party where we heard beautiful musical numbers, met Santa, and who could forget the delicious food!

Trey and Justin listening to Christmas Carols

Yummy Carrot Cake!!!

Katie and Jared (Jared with his "I'm too cool for Santa look on his face!!!)
Tacy eating all the yummy food!

Grandma Marie and Jacob

Tacy and Katie

Jacob

I will tell you Trey did give Santa "high Five" and "pounds," but had no desire to sit on his lap. Considering half of the ward was waiting for us to get our picture, I reluctantly posed next to Santa with Trey smiled for the camera. CHEESE! (notice my new 'do and color job?! Annabelle is to be credited for! She is amazing, I LOVE my dark 'do!)

3 comments:

JD said...

I noticed your darker hair from across the gym but didn't make it over to talk to you. That night was CRAZY! Your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Fun. i miss the ward.

Anonymous said...

Hey there. So i was reading some of your stories on the side. How cute is that. You guys are great parents and Trey is lucky. By the way i added you to my blog. I hope you dont mind.