Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Schools?

I have a friend who is thinking about moving to the Boise area. She has a 1st grader and is wondering what I think of the schools. I told her I could point her in the right direction for the best doctors (OBGYN-Timmy, HANDS DOWN!!!! LOVE THAT MAN!), Dentist (Scott Carter, he is the greatest!) and Eye Doctor (So sad, I have a new one and can't remember his name. How awful!). But when it comes to schools, I don't have a clue.

So, I am shouting out to all of my mommy-friends with kids in elementary school. I am posing the questions: What do you think of Nampa/Meridian/Boise schools. What are the pros, the cons, and which ones are the best. if you don't mind posting a little comment so my friend can read your replys, that would be FANTASTIC!

I know I can count on you guys! Thanks!

2 comments:

Hills said...

I of course have no idea about your area, but I sent a note to one of my friend's blogs (who lives in Boise) to drop you a line! So hopefully she will!

Clawson Family said...

Rebecca:

Where are all the bloggers?! I know people read your blog (I'm here)... Just teasing!