Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tian @ 7 weeks

11.4.08
Tian has gotten so much more expressive and active. He has ALSO gotten quite the reflux and has become more fussy in the evening! We have loved getting to know our little "T" and can't imagine our lives without him.

PS: I have a few little nicknames for him. We will see if they stick! Model "T," "Mr. T" and plain old "Ti."


This is one of my favorite outfits for Ti. I got this beenie with a bill from etsy and the little white hoodie is from one of my bestest friends Abbey. I have GOT to get a better picture of it because it is so stinkin' cute; I would put TREY in it if it fit him!!! It has black headphones (like DJ's use when they are using the turn-table in a club, mixing up the tracks!) printed as if they were hanging around his neck. Tian always has his arms and hands up close to his face, so he is ALWAYS hiding the cute headphones. I LOVE it! Thank you Abbey for knowing me ALL too well!

1 comment:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

CUTE PICTURE of T-man! we call Tenley "T" also! and T-dawg. :) hey friend, i'm having a shoe/purse party at my house next week on thurs from 7-9pm and you are invited! extend the invitation to anyone you'd like, i don't want to mail out invites. :) anywho, i'll do a post on my page with details.