Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday visit by the Stevens

11.2.08
The Steven's dropped by our home Sunday afternoon, and brought yummy pumpkin cookies! I think I ate most of them!!!

Tian LOVES Chelsea Ann and Shane, as you can tell in these pictures of Tian totally smiling at Shane. He knows great people when he meets them! They have been such good friends to us, thanks guys!




Unfortunately this week Tian has been spitting up quite a bit. Tian puked all over Chelsea, and just about drenched Shane. I felt horrible! Thankfully we have plenty of burp rags!


I call this burp rag the "Vote on November 11th/Patriotic theme!"

1 comment:

Hills said...

I want the Stevens to come visit me!!! That is so funny that he puked all over them. Believe me I empathize with you there! Another thing our boys have in common!