Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Activity Day Girl's: Christmas Party

12.9.08
Activity Days was a Christmas Party with many crafts and yummy food. Mary was in charge of the Candy Bar Trains, Amy and Janae were in charge of the Star Ornaments and the Christmas Themed Pictionary, and I was basically in charge of the chocolate fountain treat and providing the home. We had all of the girls together, and I think (or I should say; I hoped!) they had a great time. Their candy bar trains turned out SOOOOOOOOOOO cute, they are much more imaginative then I, and their stars looked beautiful! I am so grateful to work with such nice people and sweet girls!


Mary giving the girls instructions for the candy bar trains











Amy teaching the star craft


chocolate fountain


christmas themed Pictionary




Towards the end of the activity, Melissa brought Calista to make a Candy Bar Train. Trey had been so good during the activity; just sitting at the top of our stairs watching the girls make their star ornaments. Melissa was so sweet, asked Trey if he would like her to read a book to him. Trey was in heaven. Thanks Melissa. (the other children are Janae's!)

No comments: