Sunday, December 7, 2008

The night Robert came to town!

11.27.08
Trey loves his uncles Taylor and Robert! Robert stopped by our home Thanksgiving evening! It was so nice to spend time with him; Trey was in HEAVEN!








Robert and Tian's first meeting!


And, for the record: I broke down and did it. I let my son wear something super hero-ish! I swore up and down I would not put my son in anything with "characters" on it. That included super hero attire. But, he LOVES pretending to be Batman, Spiderman and Superman. So, if silly pj's are going to make our Trey-man a happy camper, let him wear it I say!

2 comments:

jebandjenn simpson family said...

We have the no character rule too but we give into p.j.'s but that is far as I go. Looks like you guys are doing well and the kids are growing so fast! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Travis and Marie said...

I love his superhero outfit. And it looks like the uncles made his day!