Friday, December 12, 2008

Cooking with Richard Ray

Trey is really into NICKNAMES. It all started when I tried to explain to him that Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus were the same person. I told him "Hannah Montana" was just Miley Cyrus' Nickname. If you ask him what HIS nickname is, he will say, "Trey-Man."

Anyhow, my 'secret' nickname for Trey is "Richard Ray" as in Rachael Ray. Who knows if Rachael Ray has a brother, but I think a perfect name for him would be Richard! Whenever I start cooking in the kitchen, Trey (or should I say, "Richard") is always by my side, willing to help in any way he can. Tonight, it was cooking Christmas Sugar Cookies for my cousin Crystal who was driving through from Rexburg to Yakima with her roommate Dani!


1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

I saw "Richard" in action while you were here.. He really can be a big help!!!