Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa

12.13.08
Trey has NOT been looking forward to this day. He had been talking about Santa since September 1st, but he didn't actually want to see Santa. We have had a picture of Trey with Santa for every year of his life, except for last year when he refused. I want to keep the tradition going for little Tian, so Trey was freaked. Poor Trey!

We went to the Boise Towne Square Mall where the Santa looks SOOOOOOOO real! (I mean, he IS real!) We waited for a bit, while Santa was taking his dinner, and while we waited, Trey got a "fireman's hat" made for him by some balloon artists. Trey was in heaven.

Tian is so young, he didn't seem to mind the man in the red suit. As Tian sat on Santa's lap, Trey hid behind Justin. Santa asked if Trey wanted to see him, and Trey said "no." Santa then asked Trey, "Well, would you like to give Santa a hug?" Well, for some reason, Trey couldn't pass this up, and as he was clinging onto Santa's shoulders, Santa asked Trey to turn around and smile for his dad. It was perfect. What a sweet Santa!

Justin and I had heard that some Santa's make up to $175 an hour for their services; I sure hope THIS Santa gets a pretty penny!

After visiting Santa, we did some last minute Christmas shopping. The boys were excellent and stuck with us until the bitter end (about 9:45pm!).

I also saw my co-worker Marci; which reminded me I was to go back to work the following week! I was happy to see her, we had a great visit, but I was anxious about returning to work. Where did my 12 weeks of "freedom" go?!


Trey's "fireman" hat











1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Adoralbe pictures with Santa.
I love Tian's outfit.
I can't believe Trey would want to hug Santa!