Sunday, October 25, 2009

grape juice

10.18.09
You might be wondering what we did with all of those beautiful grapes? We made grape juice! I am not a big juice drinker (give me a can of Dr. Pepper and you are my best friend!) but two men in the family are. Trey didn't hesitate to try our new grape juice. In fact, he took it right out of the jar, concentrate and all, no water added for this sugar-a-holic monster!








Thank you Annabelle for the juicer and Justin for beginning our huge Grape Adventure! While I was out shopping at the new Macy's and garage saling with Jessica, Justin began the lengthy process of making juice! He is the greatest and I love him so!

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

I love this mustache of Trey's.
Yes, Justin is a keeper!

deatherages said...

Yum! Rebecca! I love your pics! Your endless talents amaze me!