Friday, October 30, 2009

last of the warm and sunny

10.22.09
I think this might be one of the last warm and sunny days of the year. The sun was nice and bright, the air was warm, and the boys were itching to go outside and play before our weekly playgroup. Trey wanted to build a fort and Tian wanted to climb. Before going outside, the boys got all bundled up; I didn't even bother changing them out of their pj's, considering the fact that they would probably get sandy and dirty anyhow. Tian's cute little saddle shoes from the Francis' just began fitting, so Trey insisted Tian wear them! What a sight to see, we could have joined the circus with the outfits we were wearing! (I wasn't even about to take a picture of what I was wearing.)



1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

I'm still laughing. You are such a good mom to get pictures of the boys "just as they are". I have that one great picture of Taylor stark naked (because that is what he was for about 2 years) in the front yard!