Friday, October 30, 2009

Hottub Nite

10.22.09
A sweet, dear friend of mine had quite the month of family sickness. It all began with the swine flu and went down hill in a very short amount of time. As we were chatting one afternoon while she was in the thick of laundry, sickness, and chaos, I told her we would need to plan a girls nite which included hottubbing and a movie. Well, her family is feeling much better (minus her daughter's fractured thumb at the moment! Poor 'M') so we celebrated a few nights ago. It all began with a steamer run (my choice of flavor: Pumpkin Spice!), and then watching The Devil Wears Prada while sitting in the Hot Tub! After our night of star gazing, yummy steamers and a great chic flick while sitting in the hot tub, I realized, this needs to be a monthly event!

Thank you friends for a relaxing girls night! Until next month!

**thank you Justin for all of your help!!! He is such a supportive, kind, thoughtful and dedicated husband. He knows girls nights are important to me, so, whenever one is planned, he goes above and beyond to make them happen. For instance, he rigged up a "speaker" system for our portable DVD player, which sat on a table that he situated in such a way it could be seen by all of the 'hottubbers.' He also set up a table, tray and cup holders for our snacks (which I forgot to set out! Sorry!) and steamers. I am truly blessed with a thoughtful husband who cares about me. Thank you so much Justin!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

You didn't tell me about this fun-filled night. And you didn't invite me! (What Grandma's not allowed?)