Saturday, January 9, 2010

jumping

12.21.09
I remember 3 years ago how terrified I was of Trey learning how to jump on the trampoline. 3 years ago Trey had just learned how to walk (yes, he was a little slow at getting started, 16 months of age, I didn't think he would ever walk!) and was so excited to join Derek on the trampoline. Trey would come so close to the edge of the trampoline, which would just about give me a heart attack, but as the years have flown, Trey has become quite the little trampoline-er! His favorite activities on the trampoline are: Crack the Egg and Bum-Wars.


(look at that air!)

2 comments:

Sommers said...

Looks like you need one at home!! I get nervous at Yvonnes house when Shaydon jumps. Although now he can get up and down by himself!

sauter signs off said...

Wow, his little bum must have been frozen.. Where was I? I'm usually on their with him. No fun without ME!