Saturday, January 9, 2010

While Mom was Away...

12.21.09
...the boys played, and played, and played. While I had a spa day with my Mom, they probably napped a bit, and ate lunch, but mostly played with their three favorite guys: Justin(Daddy to them!), Grandpa Bend, and Derek!

Just as we were leaving my parents driveway, a beautiful rainbow soared across the sky, which I thought was beautiful enough to take a picture through the car window.




It had just finished snowing as we were leaving for the spa, and Trey had just enjoyed a few minutes on the trampoline, jumping in his "Christmas" pj's (I bought them prior to Thanksgiving, and brought them to my parents home to hide until Christmas. Trey found them immediately and was determined to wear them every night UNTIL Christmas. I guess Christmas Eve pj's doesn't mean a thing to this determined little man.).

(notice the snow scattered on the trampoline. This was the only snow we got over Christmas in Central Oregon.)


Not the most flattering picture of Justin, but he was busy concentrating on a game Trey and Tian wanted to play. This is how I left my three little guys, playing together.
I was off to a day of bliss!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

And it sure was blissful!!!