Friday, January 8, 2010

Our Future Record Exec

1.7.10
While we were at the local grocery store waiting in the checkout lane, I saw the newest issue of People Magazine, featuring Kevin Jonas' wedding. Knowing Trey's recent interest in the Jonas Brothers, I showed him the magazine. He was thoroughly interested and excited to flip to page 58 which detailed all of the wedding extravagant. The lady in front of us in line said, "It's interesting seeing a boy's interest in the Jonas Brothers." I looked at her and said, "Well, his interests could be in something much worse now couldn't they!" She agreed with me.

As we were driving home from the grocery store, we were listening to our ever favorite station, Radio Disney and the newest Nick Jonas song came on. Not even through the first verse of the song, Trey said, "Hey, this is Nick Jonas and the ..... Imagination!" He couldn't remember the name of Nick Jonas' new band. I corrected him by saying, "I think you mean Nick Jonas and the Administration Trey." He giggled and said, "Oh yeah. How do you say it again?!"
(is he the world's youngest Jonas Brother's fan or what?!)

At dinner that night, Tian was babbling in his highchair, saying, "GaGaGa" over and over again. Trey said, "Tian is saying that ladies name Mom. You know, "Lady GaGa!"

That Treyman, he makes me laugh! Who would have known he would be such a name-dropper at the ripe old age of four-and-a-half!

2 comments:

Sommers said...

I don't even know those bands. What a music gooroo!!

sauter signs off said...

He takes after his mom!
I didn't know the Jonas kid has his own group. I need to get up to speed with Trey!